Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kotak Vice President threatens physical violence

I'm sorry I have not been able to write any new posts in some time, but its just that Kotak decided to come to the negotiating table and requested that I do not write any blogs in the meantime. Their Vice President, Mr. Prakash Naik, who apparently heads Gujarat went to the extent of proclaiming "I am very loyal to Kotak. I am even willing to spend Rs 20000 to Rs 30000" to sort this out. Strong words indeed, but then again isn't it truely admirable that Kotak Bank instills in its employees such a high level of committment that they are willing to spend their own personal money to cover up service issues and protect the "holier than thou" brand image?

I sincerely hope that every organization in this country has such dedicated and efficient managers. We won't even need a court of law. Everything will be settled "outside" ...

"Think Investments, Think Kotak"

Visit http://kotakscam.blogspot.com to know how I have been scammed by Kotak Securities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home