Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My mail dated August 16, 2007

After the last email, I assumed that anybody, literally anybody, would have the decency to atleast acknowledge that they have received communication. Nobody, absolutely nobody contacted me via phone, email, or snail mail. Not really the kind of service you expect from one of India's foremost Banks now is it?

When I didn't get any replies, I decided that I had to really take them to task this time. This was my "tipping point" where I realized that I had had enough. This is when I decided to turn to the Banking Ombudsman for redressal. Please read further....

---------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: *****
Subject: Re: Banking Cust escalation - *****- STILL Unable to redeem mutual fund
To: uday.kotak@kotak.com, gaurang.shah@kotak.com, c.jayaram@kotak.com, dipak.gupta@kotak.com

Mr. Kotak,

I still have not received the courtesy of a reply.

The Banking Ombudsman requires copies of all correspondence and also that I send the same to you by courier. I will be printing these out and sending them across to your branches in Bangalore and Ahmedabad, as well as one for yourself in your head office at Mumbai.

Warm regards
*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home