Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My email on August 21, 2007

Further to Mr. Pillai's "extraOrdinary" solution, I really blew my top. My experience has been harrowing. This is like banging your head against a wall and expecting it to crack open. I might as well have asked Mickey Mouse to handle my money. Honestly, if this is what is what "drives shareholder value" then the time to exit Kotak Mahindra Bank was yesterday...

Read on....

---------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: *****
Subject: Re: Recommendation: OD against MF
To: Ajit Pillai //Kotak /Bank ajit.pillai@kotak.com
CC: Narendra Agrawal //Kotak /Bank narendra.agrawal@kotak.com, Sujit Sood //Kotak /Bank sujit.sood@kotak.com, Hemal Vakil //Kotak/Bank hemal.vakil@kotak.com, ajay.sondhi@kotak.com, c.jayaram@kotak.com, dipak.gupta@kotak.com, jignesh.thakkar@kotak.com, uday.kotak@kotak.com

Dear Ajit,

Your apology is not accepted. Its been two months since i first requested for my MF to be redeemed.

You imply that in two weeks StanChart has not managed to convert my portfolio from online to offline. I dont believe you, and our previous interactions have given me no cause to really trust you. You have written that you are "awaiting pending documents" from me. You offer me 50% of the MF value at 8-10% interest !!! If you dont understand the sheer frustration that I am going through in dealing with someone as incompetent as you, then you never will really understand. You really have no customer service knowledge or experience anyway, but I hope that Kotak will send you for training on the same. You are easily the worst experience I have ever had with Kotak. You have managed to totally shatter the confidence I had in Kotak.

I request that you never write me again. I have anyway couriered a copy of all our communication to the Banking Ombudsman with copies marked to you, the Bangalore Branch, and Milind Wagle. Please sign for it and read it at your leisure.

Further to our futuile interactions, I will be posting all our conversations on a blog that I have created for the purpose. Please visit the blog tomorrow for a complete set of all interactions I have had with Kotak. The blog is at http://kotakbank.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the world wide web.


*****

1 Comments:

Blogger Vineet said...

Ahh .. the bank really sucks , wish they learn a lesson and actually do the service for which they are paid.
Another thing that needs notice is lack of consumer dispute redressal systems in the country which gives these companies a freehand in "looting" thr customers

August 23, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home