Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reply to August 4, 2007

I couldnt believe it!! They screwed up on the deliverables and expected me to pay!! Honestly, what did these guys take me for. Please find below my reply to the email on August 4, 2007

----------------------------------

Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: *****
Subject: Re: OD against MF problem

To: Mayank Patel //Kotak /Bank mayank.patel@kotak.com

CC: Ajit Pillai //Kotak /Bank ajit.pillai@kotak.com

Mayank,

THis is ridiculous!!! Why do i need to pay interest charges and processing fees? Its been over a bloody month now that you have been sitting on this request and I have been patient for the simple reason that I really dont want to rock your boat; you guys are trying your best and I appreciate it. But this really has sent me over the top this tim!!! I dont really understand, please elaborate, are you guys doing me a favor? Or are you trying to set right something that you guys have botched up? I agree to things that you put across because I am being reasonable. What you are now telling me is that I can look at 18-20% interest charges plus a processing fee. And there is another thing, if you actually expect me to maintain Aqb on this account, that would mean that I dont use this overdraft and instead even deposit Rs 10000/- Can you please explain how this makes any sense to you? It doesnt to me.

There is not supposed to be a charge.
Secondly, I need the face value to be redeemed, Rs 50000/-
Lastly, waive all AQB requirements till December 31, 2007/

Warm regards
*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home