Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kotak telephones my institute asking them to intervene ...

The Sr. Vice President of Kotak, Mr. Prakash Naik, has a most unique way of addressing customer issues... He doesn't ....

After 15 years of staying with Kotak, Mr. Naik has a deep sense of responsibility and has "winning at all costs" ingrained in his conscience. He handles the situation as best as he can...

He calls up everybody he knows in my institute and trys to leverage the fact that they recruit at my institute. I always thought that recruiters come on campus because they can interview and recruit a lot of qualified manpower at one go...

But Kotak begs to differ. They actually try to leverage this in their favor and talk to a lot of people in my institute asking them to "intervene" ...

The sheer magnitude of this loyalty baffles me ...

visit http://kotakscam.blogspot.com for details on how Kotak Securities scammed me with its differential scrip pricing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home